Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Wallpaper Saga-Part 3

I refer you to the previous posts regarding my wallpaper woes.

When I posted Part 2, I anticipated the paper being sent by the fastest possible means.  Monday I called and was told by the local store that it should arrive Monday or possibly Tuesday, i.e. today.  But, today I was informed that they do have a tracking number, and it will arrive.....Friday.
Oh, joy and delight....Friday is the day we are scheduled to move.
I guess we will move everything but the kitchen and the bedroom.  We will eat and sleep in our present house until I can get the paper on the walls of the new kitchen.  Then we will finish the move.  Good thing we are only moving about 2 miles away.
I guess I am supposed to be thrilled that they are planning to give me a $34 credit as compensation for all my trouble over this paper.
I wish they had spent that $34 on the cost of overnight shipment!
No, wait, that would have actually made sense.
What was I thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment