Monday, April 10, 2017

Awe-inspiring Art

I recently watched the video attached to the link I am providing.  It is absolutely amazing that such a tiny creature with a wee little brain could construct something so intricate and beautiful as the puffer fish does in an attempt to attract a mate.

The question burning in my mind is:  How can an evolutionist possibly explain this?  What set of circumstances could have led to this relatively primitive creature being able to construct something of such complexity?  How implausible!

I am sure some evolutionist will try to come up with an explanation.  However, when I see this, it screams Creator!  Someone of high intelligence and creativity thought, "Oh, here's a fun idea!  I will program this tiny creature to be an artist."

The world is so much more enjoyable when one considers that someone loved us enough to put us in a world filled with beauty that would stimulate our awe-filled curiosity.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1PID91sEW8

No comments:

Post a Comment